miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Don't know what's going on.....

Im not very keen on writing, but I'm gonna do my best to give it a try.
Im a person who believes in impossible things...but these days have been a little hard...the one I've loved the most just forsook me and trashed me as a piece of shit.....Well....shit happens they say...and it hurts....it hurts when you love...but....every morning has a new sunshine....I don't know if I love him anymore....he's so selfish... and shields himself in fear and lack of experience....Loving is a difficult task...but not impossible.....I know God has beautiful treasures for me....I first gotta find my way ...and then He will send me that angel who will support me, walk along with me and be strong enough to love me and accept the love I have to give :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario